i have a 4 year old and a 2 year old and we go boating a lot. I would like any ideas to help store their stuff on the boat a head of time to make my life easier ad doesn't take up a lot of space, also boat friendly...any ideas?

lagesse4

Asked by lagesse4 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Travel

• Dry bags, the compress stuff and keep it dry and its easy to tie to the boat and store.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:06 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• get some little baskets that will drain. and smaller waterproof shoeboxes. things that need tos be kept dry go into the plastic shoebox other things that get wet and need to drain dry go into the basket just keep it on the boat at all times
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 7:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• There are also dry boxes, that come in different sizes, dry bags are great for clothes and boxes for other stuff. I was a river guide for a few years and those are the only things that really work.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:29 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I like useing the snap-tight containers. What kind/size boat? We have a speed boat and a pontoon, there is some built in storage in them to keep some stuff. I also leave my "boat bags? packed even though my girls are teen agers now it seemas to still be a bunch of stuff I need to bring each day- we go out for the day from the house.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2010