i want to have a baby but..

i have had my tubes ties. Do any of you ladies know of someone that has had their tubes tied and still gotten pregnant. I had my tubes tied in july of 07 when i had my dd

MOMMYSLOVE13

Asked by MOMMYSLOVE13 at 7:17 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• it is possible so u cld try my mother had her tubes tied but ended up havin my lil sister
    Mrs.Ferri

Answer by Mrs.Ferri at 7:19 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• It can be undone but is expensive and doesn't always work.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:21 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• WELL MY SISTER HAS HER TUBES TIED AND GOT PREGNANT BUT UNFORTUNATELY THE BABY WAS IN HER TUBE AND DIDNT MAKE IT......
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 7:23 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Sometimes we want babies when we can't have them. I had a miscarriage in 1991 and always wanted another baby. I now have a 16 mo grandson. I'm lucky to get to live near him and be part of his life.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I know you can. But you will most likely end with a tubal pregnancy. I understand you want to be pregnant but if you realy want another baby. There is adoption. There are so many baby's/children that need great homes.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• i love being pregnant and the whole baby experience I have a 2 and 4 year old i wish i had the money to reversal but with todays economy thats impossible i do have money saved back but if i use it all just to try something that might or might not work and then be broke would not be the best decision to make. i am jsut leaving it in gods hands to decide. but i really wish i could get pregos lol
    MOMMYSLOVE13

Answer by MOMMYSLOVE13 at 7:33 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• maybe consider adoption
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Hopefully if you truly want another baby it will happen. If you cant have one, then I highly suggest adoption or surrogacy. I know its not the same as carrying that life inside you, but at least you can complete your family that way.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 7:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2010