Am I too old to like High School Musical?

I'm sorry but it's just an adorable show and Zac Efron is just as cute as he can be!

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 7:21 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I enjoyed the HSM movies. While I don't think I'll rewatch them any time soon, I thought they were well-done and very cute.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Nope. I like Hannah Montana - and my daughter isn't even old enough to watch it.

And yes, Zac Efron is a cutie. I like him in 17 Again.

I honestly don't like HSM, though.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 7:22 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Nope it is fine I love curious george so I say go ahead and like it.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:23 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Okay, first of all Curious George is CUTE! But Hannah and HSM are soooo beyond annoying and I love to watch kids shows. The songs in HSM are like nails on a chalk board (and i puked a little in my mouth even typing that last part.....such a bad sound!) and Hannah is just too silly. The whole show is goofy and the faces they make and the things they say are dorky. Pretty bad coming from me cause I like to say I am a dork...LOL.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 7:37 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I just love musicals of all kinds.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I don't know, am I too old to like Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place??
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:03 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I like kids' movies,too. I watch Nik and Disney with my grandchildeen and see the movies. I am excited about Toy Story 3 coming out soon this year!! I would rather see kids' movies than some of the crappy violent perverted movies for adults!!! :-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• If you like (I personally can't stand it) HSM, then watch it. I don't see what your age has to do with it. *shrug* My hubby and I watch cartoons like The Penguins of Madagascar, Fairly Oddparents, and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and we are in our 40s.

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• There are many male "jailbait" celebrities that are hot--six packs, full head of hair, popular and seen, and fill out their jeans beautifully that us "cougars" quietly and during a fantasy-daydream moment waiting for the laundry to finish the spin cycle think about but admitting it out loud will get a, "Gross, Mom!" or "She isn't worthy of our book club" or "Damn, why can't I admit that?" from 95% of those who overhear it!
    It's much easier to admire Sean Connery, Al Pacino and Walter Cronkite out loud--no judgements passed! LOL
    rondelli

Answer by rondelli at 9:45 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• i love it! and i watch icarly, wizards of waverly place, hannah montana, and etc!
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 17, 2010