free scam free home based job

hey ladies i need major help!!!!! does anyone know of any scam free home based jobs that won't charge me to work for them? im in desperate need of help! thanx!

tasha080808

Asked by tasha080808 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• If you have any desire to work from home, Please take a look at my journal. And before you ask, it costs NOTHING, it is NOT a scam and I make NO commission for recruiting. I just like to help other mama's out! ~~~>>JOURNAL<<~~~

It is a JOB - you are a 1099 contractor. You are paid via direct deposit and it is FUN! Nothing to sell... nothing to inventory... NEVER have to find leads.

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 7:56 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I have a list of companies that hire from home. However I am not sure which ones are currently hiring, so you may need to apply for a few of them. Some of them will also ask you to pay for things like background check or drug testing, but you can usually find that out on their website. All I can tell you is that these companies are all legit and do hire home based employees, I have not personally worked with them. But hopefully you can find one that fits your needs... Here is the list!

I also have some information about working from home, how to find the right company, how to avoid scams and more on my blog. Click Here to view it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:21 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 7:31 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• there is a cafemom group for this, go to newcareer4me.info or you can go to my profile and clickon the link that says "real work at home jobs".

Happy job hunting.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:19 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• This is what I do from home...let me know if I can help with details or questions.

www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Or you might be able to try Westathome.com
    I used to work with them.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:56 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I have a list of ways to Earn Money Online, all free stuff!

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 19, 2010