how old

how old was you child when they began to roll over, crawl, walk, talk? my daughter is 2 months old and rolling over.

sashasmom159

Asked by sashasmom159 at 8:05 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Parenting

• this is not a competition just curious
    sashasmom159

Answer by sashasmom159 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• My son rolled over at day two, scared the crap out of me as i was still bed ridden from a c-section and my mom had just left to go get coffee lol

He crawled i think around 4 or 5 months..

didn't walk until 15 months

was talking at 6 months..but just a few words, mama, sit and Didi(for bottle)
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• My son didn't roll over until somewhere between 5 and 6 months. He crawled right before his 1st birthday and walked about 16 months. Silly boy was never too interested in moving about. He's 2 now and there's no stopping him! =) He still hasn't really figured out the talking yet. He will repeat words if you ask him to...but he won't use them on his own. He is in speech therapy and he is getting better though. Congrats on your little roller!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 8:14 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I can't remember rolling over. But my 1st crawled at 6months and my 2nd crawled at 8 months. Walking my first at 11 months my second 13 months. I really can't rember at what age they said there first word. But my oldest only said about 10 to 12 words at 2. She has a speech delay and my youngest she is talking so much at the age of 2 1/2.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I think my son was around 3 months when he started rolling over. He took forever to be able to crawl or even sit up himself. He was already 8 months and crawled first then sat up! Weird, I know. But it seemed like as soon as he could crawl he was standing up and walking around furniture. He took his first step alone at 9 1/2 months. Now he's 11 months and walking well and just says mama, dada and stuff like that. So far nothing where you can tell he's referring to something/someone.

jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 8:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• my dd rolled over on the warming table when she was about 3 minutes old. scared the living crap out of the nurse!! she jumped, I guess that doesn't happen too often. she was crawling at about 5 months, and walking by 9, at a year she was climbing EVERYTHING!!! she spoke early- first word was "Hi" which she would say to anyone who entered the room, that was @ 5 mo 2 days. lol I had to look that up! she has never stopped talking since!

1st ds rolled over at about 8-9 weeks, crawled at 7ish months, and was running around a year. started speaking around 18 months. 1st word- Yogurt (the cat, lol)

2nd ds was my lazy baby not interested in doing anything in a hurry. he didn't roll ober until he was about 6 months, crawled around 9 months, and started walking around 14 months. You would never know it now!!! he never stops running! started speaking around 18 months. 1st word- Car.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:27 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• my first DD rolled over at 3 days old, scared the crap outa grandma(who was chainging her diaper), was walking at 9 months, she didnt really crawl, was speaking 3-4 word sentences at 15 months and full sentences at 18months. DD#2 is 5 months and just started to roll over and sit
    Aranna

Answer by Aranna at 8:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• My son was about a month old when he rolled over, 5 months when he started crawling, and 9 months when he started walking. That surprised even my doctor!! LOL
    Mickeylynn02

Answer by Mickeylynn02 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2010