Not pregnant...no period....what could it be

Hello,
I am 25 with two small children. I have not had anything but 3 days of light spotting since September. Anytime I take a pregnancy test it is neg. So it can not possibly be that. At what point is this serious and when should I go to the dr.....not that I am complaining....but I thought not having a period was a little bit unhealthy or a bad sign.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Health

• Could be uterine fibroids. I didn't have periods for a long time over them

Answer by admckenzie at 8:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Stress. Stress can manifest itself physically and do any number of things, including throwing your period's cycle off.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 8:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• well, if you had sex, you could in fact be pregnant. I would have been at the doctor in November.

other causes for missed periods are stress, exercise, diet, cancer and other illness, thyroid problems, meds, and a whole host of other things. Make an appointment ASAP!
    Anonymous

• I did go to the doctor in Nov....infact i was lactating unnaturally in Nov.....blood work said neg
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• You need to see a doctor and tell them that there is something wrong have them do and ultrasound, and a full blood panel. It could be a lot of things pregnancy included.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:56 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• stress
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:11 AM on Jan. 18, 2010