Terriable 10 months?

My sons only 10 months old, but he's acting up all the time. He wines, he hit's me in the face, pulls my hair, and throws his toys. If you dont let him do, or play with whatever he wants he crys and gets mad.
I know he's going through some pain right now because he's getting a third tooth in, but could there be any other reason? We havn't thaought him this bad behaviour. Has anyone had problems like this with their younger babys?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That's a bit young to be acting up. Is something going on with you and dad? Sometimes they react to negative energy in the home.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• he is just testing u,dont let him hit u, tell him no and put him down.let him cry.tell him u dont go for that.
    Anonymous

• My 10 month old does a lot of those same things. I think it all boils down to becoming more independent and testing the waters. Hang in there mama, it will pass (at least that is what I am telling myself)
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:38 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• My son started that at 9-10 months old. We have been teaching him that he can not hit and scream to get what he wants. He is 1 now and still occassionally tries to hit, but now realizes that he shouldn't b/c he will get in trouble. This is the beginning stages of testing limits to see how mom or dad reacts. Try to react in a way that teaches him not to instead of a way that makes him think that its okay (such as laughing when he hit etc.) Its rough I know, but hang in there it does get better. But now my son throws him self in the floor and throws a crying fit, so I guess once you pass one thing its on to the next lol
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 17, 2010