Do YOU drink and drive?

I was just cleaning up my study and I found an old newspaper and read the following article:

"The Lindsey kids are, Rachel aged 10, Madelyn aged 6 & Yates aged 5 weeks. They died in a car crash which involved their car and a drunk driver. The drunken driver crashed into there car and killed all 3 children. NEVER EVER!! DRINK & DRIVE!! Don't be stupid and think you can get away with it, you can't! Lifes are lost to it and this poor family have had to go through so much pain because of the loss of their precious children. Always in my heart angels!"

I remember their story on the news. I did drink and drive but I have NEVER done it since that accident.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• NO I won't even drive if I have just one drink!

I have driven stoned... just once (that was all I did pot too was the one time) but I was so paranoid, I drove under the speed limit, stopped at green lights even... still a bad idea though! I was an idiot for doing it!
    Anonymous

• I have never, and will never....not even one drink...not even half a drink...like the PP I am paranoid.

Just not worth it at all!!!! It is a pet peave of mine to hear when people do it...I get really angry...MY KIDS and I are out there....STOP BEING SO SELFISH!!!
    Anonymous

• I will not drink and drive either not even after one drink. When I did get stoned I never drove either. My ass stayed where ever I was.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• NEVERRR!!! This is one of the MOST irresponsible things ANYONE can do EVER!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:11 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Yup! all the time and i get home every time!
    Anonymous

• Some one that is drinking and driving has NO RIGHT to be on the road with my friends and family and the families of others PERIOD... Needless to say I have NEVER drove drunk, drinking, one drink, one hit, high or on anything at all... My hubby is my sober ride if I drink. Which is very rare...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I hate people who drink and drive. I have even gotten in physical fights to keep some of my friends from doing it. And if I ever get hit by a drunk driver and survive, I will beat the ever loving shit out of them.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 9:17 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

It only happens once. It's your choice to put your life in danger but risting the lives of others is a sin. You're getting home every time. So did that woman that killed the 3 children. She did get home.
    Anonymous

• according to two posters in the republican who just resigned over his dui think its not that serious
    Anonymous

I lost my 4 year old daughter to a drunk driver and he got to go home to his wife and kids as well.
    Anonymous