READY TO PULL MY HAIR OUT!

So the last 2 nights, my 10-mon old daughter will go for a nap around 4, sleep for about 20 min and wake up screaming bloody murder, like she's in pain. She screams and screams, stops for a minute if you hold her, but nothing works. Both nights this went on for about 45 min to an hour. We brought her to the family room and let her play and all she did was throw herself on the ground like she was having a tantrum.
Idk if this is an attention thing or if something's wrong, because all of a sudden, after about an hour, she was fine, happy, laughing, acting like nothing ever happened.
What do you think? Like I said, she is 10 months and I have never dealt with this before.

jmpeskie

Asked by jmpeskie at 9:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• is she teething?? my daughter does this too. even if u dont see or necessarily feel a tooth, it might be. im not too sure what else it may be... gassyness.. upset stomach.. but i have definently dealt with this too and its completely frustrating!!!! good luck to you!!
    juandmad09

Answer by juandmad09 at 10:25 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• i cant say for sure but maybe she is teething and it may be startling her awake or she may be having nightmares. i dont know if you use a paci but if you do this might help
    sashasmom159

Answer by sashasmom159 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 17, 2010