Do your boys do this???? It is driving me nuts!!

All day, every day they constantly run around and get hurt! One is 4 and the other is 1. There is a constant bruise, head bump, cut, or just plain old ouchie! I can't sit back and relax for a second without one of them getting hurt!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes and it will go on for a few more years and then get better. I know, you get to the point, even with the little one, where you just want to scream, "Well, when will you learn???"
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:24 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Sounds like everyday life at my house! Just wait until they are teenagers!! Than those headbumps will turn into broken bones and trips to the ER!
    Maybe get them fitted for straight-jackets. Lol!
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 9:29 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Yes theres times when i'm like "dont do that!!! youre gonna... ah screw it go ahead", cuz i've already told him a million times and hes not listening. my whole day with my 18month old is cleaning up pee since he takes his own diaper off, feeding him (i swear every 10 min he wants to eat) , cleaning up his epic messes, and keeping him from getting hurt.
    Anonymous

• It's my ife everyday only i have 2 girls who are as tough as any boy I've known!
    youlookin4me

Answer by youlookin4me at 10:28 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Ours just turned 4 & 5, it seems all I hear is - he hit me with his car....he threw his car at me....he bit me....etc...etc!

The worst part is that I can put them into time out in two different rooms and next thing I know one of them has snuck off to sit and giggle with the other one!

Men!! doesn't matter what the age...they'll drive you nuts. lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• YUP!! everyday!!!! they end up wit 2-3 owies a day.
    sometimes from the cats - they never learn. they pick on the kitty knowing that is gonna hurt them if they keep been mean to it, they get a scratch they cry but soon enough they back at the cat again. they never ever learn :(
    same wit trying to climb, jumping, trying to sly down the stairs. ahhh! drives me crazy.
    when is time for me to cook i have to make them sit on the kitchen table and have them draw til am done so i can keep an eye on them otehrwise soemthing will go down if i let thm go play on their rooms or their playroom if i aint there.
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 12:28 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Yes, every day! I have 3 boys and it seems they are constantly getting hurt. The younger two are worse than the older one!
    sarahmae3

Answer by sarahmae3 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• If they went a whole day without getting hurt, I'd be wondering if something wasn't wrong.
    Cafe Jenn

Answer by Cafe Jenn at 7:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2010