How do I get my son and daughter to stop fighting

mom101215

Asked by mom101215 at 9:29 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• if you find out, let me know LOL I haven't figured it out yet and mine are just 2 & 3
    Anonymous

• Yes if you figure it out let us all know. I have days that my two girls (6yr and 2 yrs) seems like that is all they do.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 9:42 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• My two daughters go at it all the time....I dont get in the middle of it unless it gets out of hand. They are 3 and 5 so they get into each other stuff alot and we work on talking it out but most of the time they roll around screamming at eah other!

If you do figure it out bottle it out and sell it!!LOL
    youlookin4me

Answer by youlookin4me at 10:05 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Let me know when you find out LOL
    kendra1417

Answer by kendra1417 at 10:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Hide in your room until one of them moves out! lol

daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• My mother once stood us (my younger brother and I) in the middle of the living room right in front of her and told us that if we wanted to fight she wanted us to do it right there in front of her. We were about five and three almost four at the time and we were so shocked we never fought again. I don't know why it worked at all but for some reason just her crazy backwards insane response threw us off and we just didn't fight anymore after that. I wish I knew if that would ever work again but I'm terrified it'll just backfire with my two boys and they'll just and up beating the snot out of each other.
    Anonymous

• Wish i knw myself - my 4 1/2 and 5yr old even 2yr old are always fighting - if i were to do the same thing that anonymous said about fight in front of me they probably will go at it lol. but no matter what i have tried has never ever work. But i always talk to them and have them apologize to each other shake hands and hugs they do - but works for good 30mins bfre they start fighting again. But i havnt given up. My SO just goes "boys will be boys" BUT still ... but any1 ever finds out how -- let me know.

by the way .. daisy521 love ur comment. lol
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 12:08 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• i tell my 4 and 6 yo's that brothers love each other...and if they don't stop fighting, they will have to start hugging!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:06 AM on Jan. 18, 2010