Do you feel like you have way to much baby clothes?

I never know which ones to keep for baby # 2 and what not to keep. Any suggestions? My daughter has 4 tubs full of clothes. She is only 4 1/2 months old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• only keep things that aren't stained & don't have holes.

I also only kept things that were gender neutral. Or maybe a couple really cute, nice outfits per size.
    Anonymous

• My son is 20 months old. I have so many tubs of clothing saved for the next baby. I keep trying to get it down. Ever few months I go through a couple tubs and try to get rid of things. I know when it's something he recently worn I am a little attached to it. After a few months I usually am more ready to let it go. I keep things for sure that I found easy to get on and off. Different seasons. Things that still have a lot of life left in them.
    Anonymous

• Yup, that is where we are at (tub wise). I decided to keep the ones I really like and sell the rest at a yard sale to buy more for my growing girl. I was going to keep it all but after the 4th tub at 6 months, I said no more.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:42 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Yes, beacuse they are so cute, cheap, and fun to buy.
    ConnorMonster

Answer by ConnorMonster at 9:56 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I've started going thru some of my daughter's things, she's almost a year old now, and the things she never wore that she got 2nd hand, I'm giving away. I know I didn't put them on her and I probably won't put them on #2 someday.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 11:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Since I have no idea what gender #2 will be, I am just keeping the ones I loved her in and the rest I give to anyone who needs them. We currently have a full year's worth of girl's clothing in her closet.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 11:23 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I only have one med size tub full of some baby clothes that I really loved her in.. The rest we gave away since we're not planning on having anymore babies for a while from now.
    Ash_Edwinslil1

Answer by Ash_Edwinslil1 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 18, 2010