Are you against abortion?

I would do it only if it was absolutely nessessary. If my life was treatened. I wouldn't do otherwise. I am totally against it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm not for abortion but I am pro choice.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I am 100% against it. I am not God so it is not up to me to decide if an innocent child gets to live or die. I also believe that anyone who has an abortion is going to hell.
    Anonymous

• 100% against it in any and all circumstances.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:02 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I am against it, yes.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:04 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• i am with legal mommy.. i personally wouldnt. I chose to give a child up for adoption 7 yrs ago instead of abortion. however, if my daughter was raped and conceived due to that sure, i want her to have that option. is it a form of BC..hell no. but its each persons right to decide themselves.
    danmck1120

Answer by danmck1120 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Of course abortion may be appropriate in rape scenarios or when a mother's life is in danger. However, I'm not for abortion used for birth control purposes.

Some many of us are aching to achieve pregnancy when other's just throw away such a miracle.
    crazypianochick

Answer by crazypianochick at 10:05 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I am not against abortion. I think it is abused and used as birth control in some situations and that is crazy. However, I am pro choice as there are reasons I feel are valid.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 10:05 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• 100% against it as well. I don't know if hell exists or not, but I do believe that anyone who has an abortion deservers to go through hell. I agree with OP, only if absolutely nessessary.
    When I got pregnant with my twins I was under medication for something. Because of the drugs I took, I was told I should have an abortion because my kids would probably be either born with autism or down sydrom or many worse possible health problem, or they could be missing a body part.
    I went to 9 different doctors and they all said I should have an abortion. I decided to have the kids and I knew I'd love them no matter what.
    My daughters are 5 years old now, totally healthy and happy.
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 10:07 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• yup
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Yes, I am completely against it.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2010