I miss my one night stand guy, he's leaving tomorrow and I haven't heard from him today... why do I always do things I know I am going to pay for the next day? My heart hurts :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Clearly he's gone from being a one night stand guy to something more in your mind. You need to decide if you want to continue a "relationship" with him this way or let him go for your own piece of mind. I think alot of times we choose men or situations in our lives because we think we don't deserve something good which is not true at all. Everyone deserves a little happiness, whether it's with a job or a spouse/significant other and just life in general. Too often we choose things that are detrimental to our own well being. I have heard it referred to "self-sabotage" purposely choosing a lifestyle or doing things to subconsciously avoid the true place in life we need to be.

Most people(men and women) choose one night stands because they are normally non-committal but I think in your case it's gone beyond that and you need to decide if this is truly what you want out of life.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 10:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Because the heart wants what it wants in the moment and isn't programmed to consider the consequences..?
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 10:09 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Hearts shouldn't be involved in a one night stand. They are what they are. I'm sorry you are hurting but accept them as they are, ONS. That's it. You could always set your sights higher like a relationship with a nice guy who likes you

Answer by admckenzie at 10:13 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Don't be anyones booty call.
    Anonymous

• One night stand - that's all he wanted!
    Anonymous