Favorite Room?

What's your favorite room in your house? Mine is my master bath because most nights after the kids are in bed I get to take a relaxing bath in my jetted tub.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The office. I can close the door and get on the computer or lay down and watch tv.....uninterrupted :-)
    Anonymous

• Our bedroom. It's so romantic, warm, and cozy. It's all in a deep red and gold, and everything is coordinated, from the paint on the walls to...everything. :) Second would be my sons nursery, because it's so cute, and bright, and boyish.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Living room. It's my everything room.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:52 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Any bathroom, it seems it is the only place where I can hide and find peace for a brief moment until someone has found me.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:53 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• "my room" even thou i am only able to spend the night in it lol bcse its hard to get away from the living room & kitchen since they always in need of my attention now including the basement since it just became a play room for the kids.
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• the only bathroom that locks ;o) LOL that's the only way I get any privacy

I also like the dinning room which is also where I do my crafts.
    Anonymous

• Does the porch count? Lol. It's the only place I seem to really be able to try and recompose myself on the frustrating days. Everywhere else my daughter follows me to lol.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 11:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• My bedroom. It is so quiet and peaceful. I have my own bathroom, radio, tv, and dvd player. All I need now is a mini fridge...lol. I love to open the windows for fresh air, lie on the bed to read a good book, and doze off for a little while.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:55 AM on Jan. 18, 2010