Seriously Frustrated..

It feels like no one believes me when I am telling them there is a bump in my uterus..I can feel this hard solid mass. IF i am pregnant I'd only be 5 weeks. This is my second child..and we have a good chance of having twins.

BUT i have taken 3 home tests and gotten negitive. but I took them earlier than I should of. But at first the bump wasnt there and over the last few days its gotten a bit bigger and moved up some. It hasn't yet "popped" outta my pelvic cavity like the uterus will later on. But there is def. something there!

am i crazy? and just hoping im pregnant..anyone else have a bump this early?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, before I knew I was pregnant, I could tell I bumped out more than usual...but it really shouldn't be HARD...even now, I am at 14 weeks...and my baby bump isn't hard, I can still push in...it's just liquid in there, and a 3 inch long baby that I still cannot feel moving inside me because he/she isn't strong enough to knock on me that hard...your tummy really doesn't get hard til like six months or later...that's what my sis said anyway...

No matter what, though, you should re-test or go to the OB/GYN so you can know FOR SURE if you're preggo or not, cuz not knowing will drive you crazy..and if you are you need to start on vitamins and all that good stuff!

Good Luck!
    ludviksmith

Answer by ludviksmith at 11:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• sounds more like a tumor to me than any 5 week pregnancy I've ever heard of... go get checked by a Dr. please.
    Anonymous

• I think your crazy and you need to go see a doctor how do you know there is a bump you are making yourself sound crazy and you have to just see a doctor.
    Anonymous

• if you're reallly really petite and slender too you could show much faster. But for you to feel a bump this early the baby has to be huge for it's very early age plus you'd have to be ultra ultra slender to show so very early.

Just go to a dr, it'll probably take about two weeks anyway to get an appointment. If the bump is not a baby, twins or more and it does indeed exist you'd get good care for that.

Take care of yourself.

lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:10 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• OP HERE:: I was just curious and reached down to touch my stomache..and 3 days ago there wasnt really any hard bump..and then slowly it got bigger..not HUGE or anything just a small hard mass..and it wont give when I push on it like my lower abdomine(uterus area) used to

I've talked to a few other ppl on diff. mom sites and I have heard some woman who do show REALLY early at like 5-7 weeks..more commonly with multipules.

It's not like u can see the bump..like I said it hasnt popped out..I can Just FEEL this hard bump in my uterus..and so can my SO..
    Anonymous

• Doesn't sound like you are pregnant, sounds like you need a trip to the doctor! Could be a tumor or fibroid or something.....
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 11:28 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• i would def go get that checked out by a professional DOC! it could turn into something serious the sooner the better!
    ncollins885

Answer by ncollins885 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2010