A new insurance year is starting -what kind of dental plan do you have, and

are you happy with your health plan? We have 1700 dental coverage for each of us and choice of doctors at a higher cost for medical.

lfl

Asked by lfl at 11:14 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Health

• We have a 2,000 dental coverage for the each of us and our choice of doctors and specialist. It is 80-20 for most dental work and 70-30 for major work and cleanings are free. I am pretty happy with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I'm a SAHM and we're not married, so I actually don't have any insurance. I can't afford my own, and so I qualify for state medicaid. However, I only qualify for the family planning, which covers pap smears, pregnancy tests, birth control, etc. So no dental for me right now.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 3:01 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• We are on our second year without any insurance. It is terrifying

Answer by rkoloms at 7:00 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I just don't understand why this country can have so many under insured and un insured people. hi rkoloms can you get state aid? are you in nj?
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:06 AM on Jan. 18, 2010