The forbidden fruit: doesn't it just make you want it more?

My parents gave me a strict midnight curfew as a child. My last year at home I didn't have a curfew, but after the first weekend of having to drag out of bed at 6am for work I came home before midnight.

my point? isn't preaching against a religion just making it look more and more appealing? Doesn't it peak the curiosity and want us to learn more about it but if it was a religion with little attacks we don't bother to learn as much?

I have to leave now, I hope I was able to put that into quick words to make sense

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Preaching at a person telling them is not right. Sharing His love and the affects it has had on your life as well as walking as Christ has called us to walk works much better.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:33 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• oh man my brain went ahead of my fingers again... it should say Preaching at a person telling them they are wrong is not right.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Not me, really. It may intrigue me enough to study and research what it's all about, but it does not make me want to convert.
    GoodMomma24-7

Answer by GoodMomma24-7 at 10:48 AM on Jan. 18, 2010