• In the Spotlight:

“I've got everything I need except a man. And I'm not one of those women who thinks a man is the answer to everything, but I'm tired of being alone.” You feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• im totally with ya!! i love being a mom, wouldnt trade it for anything, however, i am SOOO lonely! i havent had a bf, since i got pregnant, and my daughter is almost 6 years old!! thats a looooooong time!!! im so wanting to find someone to share my life with, even when i was younger, all i ever wanted to be was a wife/mother...im 27..and..its almost as if im nowhere close to being a wife. it sucks!! it really really does!!! i also dont have any girl friends either..so aside from my daughter, and my mom..and my dogs..im alone!! i hate it!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Yeah.

I feel the same way. I've met someone though. And it's getting more serious by the day it seems. I think I will be ready to settle down. He is older, so he's getting in that mode too. It might happen for us!
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 11:36 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• Good to hear Baismom! I hope it works out for you :)
    Anonymous

• hey i got a man, and now i need a girlfriend! i miss being around girls and having people close. oh well school is going to be over by the end of the year and i get to move back to my family and friends. YAY! i hope it works out for you, try this site, it seemed pretty cool plentyoffish.com
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• I have to laugh... I am sorry. Here I sit at the computer. My husband, in his underwear, chomping on food in my ear.

Me, thinking... YOU can have mine!!!!
    Anonymous

Me, thinking... YOU can have mine!!!!

and mine is sitting right behind me annoying me ..you can have mine too.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:00 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• oh if i was single i would think that way to...depends the way you are...i think i'd be doomed without a man in my life
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:01 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I am doomed... guys in my town SUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Jan. 18, 2010