I'm 7 weeks Pregnant and Im having kidney this serious?

it feels like a spasm type of pain......on my lower back right side.

Asked by TreysMommy0717 at 6:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like a UTI infestion. Play it safe and Call your obgyn and see if they want to see you. they probally will.

Answer by vbruno at 6:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Ask your doctor and don't take no for an answer. I had severe pain in my back and upper right side of my stomach while I was pregnant and come to find out it was gallstones. I'd rather go through labor, it hurt so bad. I had surgery soon after my son was born to have my gallbladder removed. Good Luck and Get it checked out! Jennifer

Answer by Jennifer_78 at 7:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I had kidney stones at 5 months. I was held in the hospital for two days, then was on pain meds for two more weeks. My pregnancy continued normally and I have a perfectly healthy child. Always ask a professional if unsure.

Answer by hotmama404 at 7:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• it could be kidney stones or an infection. id call the Dr.

Answer by Mama2Joshy at 7:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I had kidney stones at 6 weeks, and 16 years later she is still a PAIN! lol ;)

Answer by lazycat at 7:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2008