so my period is almost 3months late , what can i do to get it naturally? (negative)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'd go natural before these "drugs": mess up your system. Google "vitex", order some asap. This happened to my friend, I gave her the rest of my bottle and she just found out she was pregnant last week.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:06 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Oh i also brought on my own periods with Vitex after losing soo much weight (160 to 115 in 4 months) and they were scanty...I was pregnant 29 days later!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:07 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Progesterone Cream or ask your doctor for Prometrium, which is a natural form of progesterone in a pill form. I would go for the Prometrium, that's what I usually use and it works every time. Maybe while you are visiting the doc, they can do some blood tests to find out maybe why you aren't having a period.....
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 1:42 AM on Jan. 18, 2010