I am sooooo stupid for hooking up with him! Where are all the mean anons at... tell me how stupid I am for thinking it was a good idea to have a o.n.s. with someone I have feelings for!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I am not going to say you're stupid but just human. I think you may have done this in the hopes that it would have turned into something more permanent but soon found out afterward HE had no intentions. So move on babe, they are feelings and yes it may sting a little but the good thing about "feelings" for someone we soon realize once we see who they really are those fade and we move on, hopefully to someone so much more worthwhile!! Just a minor speed bump in the road of life my dear....
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• well if you're asking for it, I can call you stupid if it makes you feel better LOL

but really, I've been there! yes, dumb idea if you know he only wants a ONS. Find a better man that actually wants you, all of you, not just the sex!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Was the sex at least good?...and hey if not you dodged a bullet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• naw your not stupid...just remember SOME men think below the belt and you just had one that did. there are others that do care for you and your feelings, you just havent met him yet
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:49 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Take a deep breathe! Now, ask him out for coffee. Tell him that you are sorry that you rushed things, and would like to take a giant step back, move slowly, and see what develops. Either he will be open to this or he won't. Good luck!!

Answer by rkoloms at 6:46 AM on Jan. 18, 2010