Can God give us the power and will to do things?

Can He give certain people gifts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• God can do anything He wants. And the funny thing is - all we have to do is ASK and have the faith the size of a mustard seed - and it will be given to us!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:38 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I believe all things are possible with God.
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 1:38 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Yes
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:50 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Yes.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:57 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Yes.
    LibbyLife

Answer by LibbyLife at 10:16 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Answered at 12:50 AM on Jan. 18, 2010 by: Shaneagle777
    Yes

great, we are all in agreemet God CAN give the Saints the power and will to help us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Yes. In fact, I believe that I can do nothing apart from him. I do not personally even possess the power to cause my own heart to beat or my lungs to take in air.
    Anonymous

• quoting part of the question:Can He give certain people gifts?
    ME:Sadly for too many they do NOT study the Word of God for themselves,the way they should,instead they choose to follow whatever there pastor preaches/teaches without studying the Word. Acts 2:37-39 is a PROMISE for ALL.Yet many, too many choose to disobey or make fun of this scripture.Blasphamey of the HolyGhost is a unforgiveable sin.The HolyGhost with evidence of tongues is NOT giberish.If YOU and YOU and YOU who make fun, were filled with the HolyGhost you then would understand.When your filled with the HG it is the most amazing feeling in the world.Something hard to really explain other than you feel like your on fire from head to toe,A GOOD KINDA FIRE!!!!!
    Those who claim to have been given gifts,without first receiving the HolyGhost with evidence of tongues,your lying, deceiving others.The Lord only gives other gifts to those that have the HolyGhost!!!!!
    Anonymous