Strange sleep stories?

Well the other night I woke up in the middle of the night, basically i just lifted my head up looked around and went back to sleep... i was sleeping hard so I didn't even mind how much drool i had... and i'm talking DROOL like i don't even know how it was possible.. it felt like i had been licked by a cow.. like just wetness from my mouth to my eye.. gross but still the best sleep ever lol

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 1:47 AM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my strangest sleep story goes back to grade7..or 8..its was the night before our big school towns track meet, and my coach had told me that afternoon that one of the runners was sick so i had to take her spot in the big run, (where its a run like 5 times around the track) and i was soooo nervous..and that night i had a dream about it, and i was running..and when i woke up i had a sprained ankle...lol..i dont know what i did in my sleep to give me a sprained ankle, but i sure had one!!! trying to explain that one to my coach was kinda odd...he still made me run tho..luckily it felt better, not perfect, but better..but yaa, it was kinda funny/strange!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:54 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• LOL. I know what you are talking about!!! The strangest for me is I was sleeping in my dads room because his bed is huge (he worked from 7pm to 7am so the house was mine) and I woke up it was pitch black but I was scared to death. I wasn't in the bed I was trying to find my way out of the room. I couldn't see anything, I don't remember why I woke up, and I couldn't remember where I was. After like 5 mins of searching I calmed myself down. It was so strange. I have a tendency to sleep walk.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 1:51 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I guess I don't fully understand why you would really want to share that with everyone, lol. I don't quiet have any experiences like that, but I hate when I'm having a great dream, wake up and try to go right back to sleep because I want to continue the dream, and it never comes back. BUT if I'm having a horrible dream, get up and go pee, get a drink of water and watch some tv for a bit, the dream will continue, what the heck?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I used to sleep walk! When I was 8 or so, my mom caught me in the kitchen about to fill the milk jug (half full of milk, lol) with water from the faucet because I was thirsty. I still remember that to this day. So funny.

I've since developed sleep paralysis.. scary stuff.
    Pandapanda

Answer by Pandapanda at 1:56 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I agree with you Anonymous :56 i hate when i wake up from a good dream and try to go back to sleep and the dream is gone. I woke up for a bad dream the other night and i was scared i had to get up and stay up i chould not go to bed because i know it would start all over.
    pooh_williams

Answer by pooh_williams at 3:34 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• My strange sleeps have been when I've had nightmares and beat the crap out of my husband where he has had to restrain me until I settle down (according to him) or I carry on conversations with people in my nightmares out loud and scare the crap out of him.
    Sometimes I remember the nightmares and am so embarassed that he had to hear certain things.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:44 AM on Jan. 18, 2010