Do u txt n drive?

Have u read that it's as bad as drunk driving? r u in denial?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My friend was killed in an accident where someone was texting and driving.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• No I do not. I find it rather ignorant to do so. If you "have" to communicate with someone on the damn phone be it talking or texting then pull over somewhere and do it. Don't risk my families life because you are a moron.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:14 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Yeah they call in intexticated, lol. I never ever do especially because I normally have my kids in the car with me and then when they're not, I think of all the people who have their kids in their cars that I could hit while I'm texting. I will text back or read a text if I'm at a red light or a stop sign with no one behind me, but never while moving. It's dangerous and stupid. Get a bluetooth headset and call someone instead of texing them, it's pointless to text and I hope that soon, someone comes out with phones that disable text while you're in the car whether you want it to or not. They already have apps you can add to your phone like that.
    TruckersWife426

Answer by TruckersWife426 at 2:16 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• My husband does, and I think it's weird because he's anti-cell phone! I don't, because I rarely drive.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:17 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I live in IL where it is illegal to text and drive. I never did though because I think it is unsafe and nothing is that important that I can't wait until I am parked to read it.
    Comfycozy77

Answer by Comfycozy77 at 2:25 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• it is illegal where i live as well!! (as of jan 1st 2010) to even talk on a cellphone while driving..hands free is ok..but texting, and holding the phone aren't!! i think that is an AWESOME law!! i dont drive, but, i think its pathetic that people would risk the chances of an accident, all because theyre to ffrickin lazy to pull over or wait til they get home
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:31 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Nope but my mom does it with me and my kids in the car Isometimes I feel like throwing her phone out of the car window...it really upsets me my MIL goes on Facebook on the freeway these people are nuts
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 3:03 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Nope and neither has my husband. We don't even talk on the phone when we drive. Whatever it is can wait until we reach our destination. I hate when I see people on the phone talking or texting while they drive. It's irresponsible.

tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 3:04 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• No. Because its illegal where we live.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:10 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Heck no! I don't even talk on my cell and drive. If it rings I let them leave a message (or text) and then check it when I get to where I'm going.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:42 AM on Jan. 18, 2010