Felt a 'pop' during sex?

I'm in the eighth month..
Me and hubby were trying to have sex and then I heard and felt a pop noise during intercourse in my belly and my vagina was in pain, so we stopped. I'm thinking that I can't have sex anymore until my due date :( My hubby is so horney lol and kissing is enough for me but what can we do together to be intimate besides kissing? My issue with sex is being sore inside with the strong thrusts as well as my joints moving around and fear that I might dislocate them or something lol

Does anyone know what that pop might have been..it was just once and should I be concerned about anything at this point?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Was there any extra fluid that you noticed?? You membranes could have popped (sometimes only causing a small leak at the top of the bag so no real gushing will happen. The pain can just be normal discomfort while pregnant/ I suggest calling your OB first thing in the morning & asking his/her opinion (they may ask to see you just to check on everything). If you start having a lot of pain, any bright red blood, a gush of water (or contant leaking), or if you start contacting regularly head to L&D. Good luck & congrats mama!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 4:53 AM on Jan. 18, 2010