is your dh a bit*h in bed?

he is so sweet and cuddles when we first get to sleep but if so much as touch him later through the night he cries. "don't touch me"..."scoot over"...i swear i just want to smack him. He says that he never gets any sleep because of me always trying to cuddle up to him and i just cant help it...i'm a cuddle person. I think he needs to quit blaming it on me..its because he drinks too much caffine during the day and right before bed. I just get tired of him being so hateful..i don't even know if he knows he is doing it. I think instead of getting a new mattress for our room with our tax return we may be getting a new bed for the spare room for his bitch ass. Anyone else have a grumpy husband at bed time?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 8:21 AM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can understand you being upset if he's being downright hateful about it. That isn't necessary. He may get hot in the night. My S/O does and he's told me not to cuddle him then but that was when it was hot outside. I'm one of those people who likes my space when I sleep. Right before we sleep we'll cuddle but afterwards, we turn opposite directions. I'm okay with it. Don't take it personal. Ask him why he's saying that. Some people just need more breathing room is all.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:30 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• No sorry, what a butt tho LOL
    Id probably tell him to stop cryin like a little school girl and hold me LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Maybe he just doesn't like sleeping physically so close to someone? Ever thought of that?
    He's already said he doesn't like you touching hm at night. So stop touching him!
    It is very irritating ti have your sleep constantly disrupted all the time.

Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 9:07 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Well I am like him. I like my space when I am sleeping. Not everyone likes to be tied in a knot with another person when they sleep. That is why we have a king size bed. I say, let him sleep, with out you all up on him.

Answer by louise2 at 9:11 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I kinda unerstand too...I don't want to hung all over while I am trying to sleep and God forbid don't touch my feet! Yup I def. need a King sized bed....
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 9:37 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I get it. I don't want to be touched when I am sleeping either. I would prefer separate bedrooms with conjugal visits! Seriously. I always say it is because I grew up with my own bed and room. I really think you shouldn't attach any emotional baggage to it and just accept it is his preference and you can't and shouldn't change that. Once someone is asleep leave them the heck alone! Get a squishy pillow to hug or something.

scrmnmimi65

Answer by scrmnmimi65 at 9:44 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• No - and our marriage would be in serious trouble if he were! I can't stand it when he's asleep if I'm not, so I'll wake him up. lol Usually that means we have sex, but that's okay - then I know he'll stay up for a little while until I go to sleep.

Answer by missanc at 9:49 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• No. Maybe he just needs some counseling of he has issues.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Dang.... i hate being cuddled at night. I get to hot. Every time my hubby tries to cuddle me I get aggravated and tell him to get off me. i just like my space when I sleep and I get too hot for him to cuddle me.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:51 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• My husband and I cuddle when we first get to bed, we talk, make out - whatever. But when we're ready to actually sleep, we are separate. He lays facing the left I lay facing the right and we aren't touching - neither of us can sleep or fall asleep cuddled up against each other. My neck gets cramped up, we get too hot etc. So, I believe your husband, lol. If he cuddles with you when you first get to bed, let the man sleep the rest of the night. I feel for him.

C.Sb

Answer by C.Sb at 10:04 AM on Jan. 18, 2010