Help

I need help asap... I have deceided to stop all vaccines in my child. Now I'm being told i cant file under a relgious reason because he has recieved partial vaccines. I ask my case worker to fax ove r the rules and all she sent was it had to medical or relgious. So i need to know has anyone every been throug this.. I have called every where... and all they tell me is that i have to call my local office. My worker and I have had a time with these shots and I feel like she is attempting to make me do what she says.. like i have no rights under the vaccine law.. im in lousisana

deverrick

Asked by deverrick at 9:25 AM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Kids' Health

• I don't have experience with this, but I do suspect you are right about your caseworker.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• ask to speak with the suprervisor and get a new case worker you have the right too if the one you have makes you feel uncomfortable for any reason
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:03 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Go to your local government's website.. The website for the state and look up your laws.
    You DO NOT have to get your child vaccines. You have the right to stop them without any reason at all.
    It is your choice whether you get your child vaccinated or not.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:59 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• i heard a lawyer say that the best defense to no vaccines is a religious defense, it is protected with greater regard under the constitution. you know, freedom of religion, also means that you are free to change your religion! so maybe you were a different religion when you vaccinated, or maybe now you have a more clear understanding of God's will for your child.
    nvic is a great organization, pp left a link.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• i have looked and researched the law, but she keeps telling me i have to continue with the shots to recieve ga bc he had some prior. But like i explained to her i didnt know what the shots contained or how high the risk were. I just dont understand bc no where does it stated that bc of partical vaccines you cant file a relgious exemption
    deverrick

Answer by deverrick at 4:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• You can't file a relgious exemption because you don't object for religous reasons. That you have already done partical vaccination indicates that. You don't want them because you have a misunderstanding of the risks and you ignore the benefits. Maybe you shouldn't lie to get ga. Doesn't Louisiana have a philosophical execption?
    Anonymous

• well to the ans above.. no i didnt have a religous reason at first bc i wasnt aware of what it contained. So now yes i do object to them. Animal blood and human tissue from aborted tissues... come on now.. no i see no benefits of them at ALL. when my son was receiving vaccines he was failing to thrive, seizures, and other issues,,, now vaccine FREE and not a one of them are there. ALSO since vaccines were made mandotory asthma and adhd n kids has rose and also pt that have alstimers (i know i mispelled it) have been researched and it showed thast more than the majority of them were sworn by vaccines. look at the swine flu shot for instance the own scientist that made the shot wont even take it come on now., everyone is to protect there own, and far as lyong to get ga i never did.. he had his shots up to about 8 months ago and and I didnt know anything about exemptions until it was time to renew my case..
    deverrick

Answer by deverrick at 2:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• and yes we have a philosophical exemption but for ga you have to file under the two other ones..
    deverrick

Answer by deverrick at 2:32 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• There is no animal blood or aborted fetal tissue in vaccines. So if your son is having medical problems because of vaccines then get a medical exemption. There is no medical link between asthma and adhd and vaccines. The use of cell phones and computers have risen too - maybe those ause asthma and vaccines. People have a tendacy to see patterns - even when they don't exist. That's why the scientific method is so important. Yes, scientists who make the vaccine do have it and do give it to their children. I get it - you question vaccines - you should! But be specific about what you're afraid of - a general fear that "something" might hapen "somehow" or "someway" is useless. Name what excatly you're afriad of and investigate it to make sure your fear is justified. But don't lie that you object religiously when you don't. You don't have relious objections ot medical intervetions - you're just afraid of vaccines.
    Anonymous

• No what you are talking about before you question what i have researched.. the chickenpox vaccine contain human cells, and i can't remember off the top of my head but there are few more that contian the cells and also animal blood.
    deverrick

Answer by deverrick at 1:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2010