Have you ever been kicked out of a group? Why?

I was in a group where I was later kicked out of. I have my own group. BUT it is not just for anyone. It is a specific group. I have an application. If you do not fit the requirement of the group I don't let you in. It is nothing personal. Anyway the owner of the other group ended up kicking me out because she was denied in my group.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was refused membership in a group for which I was qualified when I first joined CafeMom. My feelings were hurt, and I never did understand why I was turned down. If they weren't admitting new members, they shouldn't have had the membership application form up, so I don't think it was that they weren't accepting members. I was new to the site, so they can't have disagreed with what I'd posted. The group was even advertised at another group where I was a member, and I sent a message to the owner of the other group, the one who was advertising this group and asked what was going on. She kindly said she would try to find out, but the problem was never discovered. I was also kicked out of a group, I guess, unless maybe the group folded- I don't know - I rarely visited there, and one day it was just no longer on my list.

Answer by Bmat at 10:08 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I was kicked out of a group because I wouldn't post a picture of myself. It was when it was discovered their was guys posing as woman on cafemom, and the owner wanted to make sure none of us were guys (not like we couldn't just post a picture of a woman anyway). I thought the whole thing was ridiculous and they were being over dramatic so I was booted. I didn't care though the group was full of drama anyway.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 10:18 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Nope, but I left a couple of groups because I just got tired of people bashing those who didn't share their opinions.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 10:34 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Yeah, I got kicked out of a few groups, for (allegedly) being a bitch and (allegedly) talking shit about people. I was a little miffed at first because it's not true, but now I don't care.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:10 AM on Jan. 18, 2010