Why am i having so much pain?

I am about 8 weeks pregnant and my back is killing me all the time and my stomach below my belly button hurts really bad especially on the left and it feels strained every time i get in or out of my jeep.

PeanutMommy91

Asked by PeanutMommy91 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You may have early ligament stretching.

Have you ever had an abdominal surgery or cysts or anything that might cause adhesions? Adhesions are harmless to the baby but annoying to the mother. They cramp and hurt as your uterus stretches. An ultrasound may or may not pick them up.

If you aren't in so much pain that you feel something is "wrong" not just "annoying" then tell your health care provider at your next appointment. If it feels like something is wrong, call.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:33 AM on Jan. 18, 2010