advice on anniversary

Mine and my husbands anniversary is coming up and I wanted to ask if any of ya'll had any ideas on what I could plann. I was thinking of having my mama keeping my kids and planning a "romantic evening". You know like special dinner, music, candles, etc. What do ya'll think?

TheMrsH

Asked by TheMrsH at 10:41 AM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Do what you and your husband like to do. If that's dinner and movie, going to a concert or boxing event, or even if it's just sitting at home playing video games and eating chinese. Either way, yes ask if someone will watch the kids for the night. You'll want the whole night to yourselves. Don't do anything cliche' that is out of character for you, just do something that you two will enjoy. This way you're not making an awkward presentation and actually having fun.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:50 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I could never manage to 'stage' a romantic evening... we're just not that kind of dramatic couple, I suppose.

So, instead, we took to doing what we like to do: wander around our touristy town, stopping here and there to take in a gallery or a movie or do some leisurely shopping (you know, the kind of thing you can't do with kids in tow), stopping for a bite or a drink here and there until we got tired of it. Then we'd either head home, for some enjoyment of the empty and demand-free house, or stay at a hotel downtown so we could have room service and luxe bedding... depended on the budget, really.

We had some anniversaries for under $100, total... and others for more than 5 times that.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:13 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• well u could leave him a note saying follow the cloths and leave peices of undies or bra laying on floor and as he follows these things he will eventually end up in your bedroom where u want him to be
    play music ,,light candles and u do your thing and then have your dinner already dont but can be heated up
    its not hard to do
    but i stopped that thing with the cloths he liked to much i was soooooooo tired i slept almost the next day all day and he still begs me to surprise him
    we r not that youg we r in our 50s so anything is possible
    good luck have fun
    Anonymous