has anyone ever spotted days before af off and on and was pregnant? if so how long did the spotting last? what did it looked liked? when did you test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had that but I was not pregnant. It happened for three or four months in a row. For about a week I would have spotting once or twice a day, then after that week my period would start like normal. Im assuming its just stress that caused it for me seeing as I went to the doc and they couldnt find anything wrong with me.

If you still think you are pregnant watch the spotting. if its not bright red there is still a possibility of pregnancy. then take a pregnancy test after the time you expected your period to start. good luck!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 2:20 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I spotted for a few days right when my period was due with my daughter. It was brownish in color and just spots on a panty liner and when I wiped. Good luck to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I spotted 4days earlier on the week my period was due it was brownish & you can only see it when I would wipe I took 3 hpt but they were all negative, 3 weeks later the spotting got heavy & the cramping got worse & I went to the ER turns out I was 9 weeks pregnant but unfortanetly it was ectopic... So if you take a hpt & it comes out negative but your still spotting go to your doctor asap, I dont mean to scare you but its just I wouldnt want anyone to go thru what I went thru, Im sure your fine though & its nothing or a little bundle of joy coming your way *wink* =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2010