5years and still no baby an iam a smoker

An iam sick with Pencreastitis

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• what exactly is your question?

Is your drinking and smoking preventing you from becoming pregnant? Probably. Go talk to a doctor about it

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Well, since nothing good comes from smoking, perhaps you should stop stop smoking, and then try to conceive. I should think you would want to stop smoking as part of your intention to become pregnant....developing fetuses aren't too fond of the toxins in your bloodstream as the result of smoking.

And Pancreatitis is a digestive issue not a reproductive one, and should not affect your ability to conceive--unless you have developed diabetes or other medical conditions as a result.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:58 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I'm sorry. I have friends and relatives who've had pregnancy troubles. Maybe an opinion at a large medical center for every thing going on.

Good luck with your health all around. I have two near grown daughters and having friends and relatives who have had pregnancy troubles I've taught them, don't know if it will help except now they have good self esteem, I tell my girls often that having a period even one that's regular does not mean they will get pregnant if they ever want to.

I think the group Resolve (a non CafeMom public group - google it if you want to) gives support to women with pregnancy difficulties of all kinds.

Maybe there's a group here on CM too under groups.

Take care of YOU too. You yourself matter in this world with or without a baby, those are the words I've tried to tell my daughters.

lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:02 AM on Jan. 18, 2010