i have 2 daughter age 6,8 and i need one bed for them coz of their small room,,,and a storage closet ,,where can i find good quality and nice prices ,,not expensive?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Shopping

• you need a bunk bed. for whatever reason, you will get in trouble with CPS if your children share a bed.

check craigslist, freecycle, or your local goodwill or salvation army if you are low on cash. Or check out the furniture store ads you get in the mail weekly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Maybe IKEA? Sears? I wonder if a twin bed that has a trundle bed under it would work? There would be more floor space during the day, but at night they'd each have their own bed. I am suggesting this because I had to sleep in the same beds as my sisters whenever we visited relatives, and I never had a good sleep, I was never comfortable- my sisters kicked. Of course if it's what your daughters did every day it might be different.

Answer by Bmat at 11:10 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Oh yes, anon has a good suggestion. Bunk beds solve a space problem, too.

• Ikea!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I liked your idea of the trundle bed :) LOL
    although I can just see my daughter rolling off the top part and landing on her brother on the lower part LOL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• my boys are 4 and 6. they have a bunk. some how we are going to make it a triple bunk when our 3rd son gets older. for extra storage i use wire cubes from target. for $15 you get 6 cubes (12 x 12) this is where folded clothes go for my boys. their dresser just holds pj's socks, undies and swim stuff.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:33 PM on Jan. 18, 2010