potty training HELP!

my daughter is 31/2 years old and i started potty training over a year ago and i am stumped now! she will do good for a week or so and then start using her pants again. it was only peeing her pant that was a problem but out of the blue she is now pooping her pants. i dont know what to do anymore. this is so frustrating and i am trying so hard to not show frustration toward her but this to me is getting rediculous! i need ideas.

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 11:30 AM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I made a stamp/sticker chart for my daughter and we did prizes. Sometimes kids do forget and it is frustrating, but maybe you could try pullups under panties. This way she can still feel like a big girl, but if she makes a mistake it won't be a big mess to clean up. Maybe keeping track of when she is pooping on herself. Example my daughter only pee pee on herself when she is so into playing during a playdate. So, I make sure she goes every 15 minutes then and I bring extra clothes. Maybe it's just certain times she does it. Really it's a faze they go through, you think they are potty trained and then for 2 weeks the use it on themselves. Just be keep repeating those things to her that you told her when you first started training her. It will get easier.
    MommyRuquiyah

Answer by MommyRuquiyah at 11:39 AM on Jan. 18, 2010