More of a update than a question //!!TMI ALERT!!//

A week or so ago I ask about going off the pill, Well I have been pill free for almost two weeks now, the first few days I experienced major morning sickness type symptoms, but now I have a lot more energy than I have in a long time!! and last night was great, and it was the second time in 3 days, that NEVER happened while on the pill , my husband had to actually tell me HE was tired and needed some rest! LMOA!!! but he used to have to beg me for any action and I had to fake it, no faking anymore!! So I wanna say if you are normally a happy person but experienced depression symptoms after going on yaz, or any other BC try going off it for a few weeks and see if it helps you!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Health

• i know...i want to get off of it, but i don't want any kids right now. i remember those days though.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:50 AM on Jan. 18, 2010