• In the Spotlight:

what size crocpot/slow cooker do you use?

I want to by a slowcooker but I havent found one thts big...I think the biggest one I found was 7quarts and i wanted to make like 2 racks of ribs....well i guess it would fit if I cut them in haf and stacked them on top of each other, im not sure,never used one lol..so please tell me which brand you use and the size....thnks!

Samantha2174

Asked by Samantha2174 at 11:52 AM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Rival makes the best ones. They are an old company and they have worked out all the kinks.

8 qt is the biggest in most stores. You can prob find a 12 qt on line. Check amazon. Bigger is better!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:58 AM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I thought mine was just normal, but then my friend saw it and shes all your crockpot is HUGE! Its a Versa-Ware crockpot, not sure how big it is haha
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• LOL thanks ladies...amazon was a great idea, im goig to check there now
    Samantha2174

Answer by Samantha2174 at 12:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I used to have an 8qt - I LOVED it! I miss it! I haven't been able to find another one. I have a 6qt that works well enough for just meat. I also have a 2qt that I really like for sides like potatoes, or dips or something. I have a big family so bigger is better! When my 8qt broke I got an 18qt electric roaster - LOVE it!
    Anonymous