Anyone proposed to over the holidays?!!

My dh proposed to me on Christmas Eve, in front of my family. Huge box with lots of little boxes in it and then finally my ring :) It was very sweet and I was so excited! Anyone just propsed to during the holidays?

Best of luck , btw!

sophiesmom07

Asked by sophiesmom07 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I WENT GET MY RING DEC 28(HE LET ME PICK IT OUT)....GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW ....MY SOON TO BE DH 'S GRANDPARENTS GOT MARRIED ON JAN 19 AND HIS GRAND PAW JUST PASSED AWAY SO WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD WAY TO REMEMBER HIM! EVERY BODY THINKS WERE CRAZY FOR DOING IT ON A TUESDAY BUT OH WELL ....LOL
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Yes, on Dec 22, and we announced it to my family on Christmas. It was really just about the symbol of the ring, we have been married in all the ways that matter for quite some time now.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• My hubby proposed to me on Thanksgiving. I think you know that? We all went around the table saying what we were thankful for and when it was his turn he said nice things about our life, my family then he pushed his chair back and got down on one knee and gave me a ring asking me if I'd marry him I think he said would you be my wife, lol. My whole family freaked and my sister and sister in law to be were all crying. All of us girls were a wreck. It was sweet and fun. We decided once pregnant that's how we'd tell everyone as well it's been a special day. However, I don't know if we can top those but they sure were fun memories and special I treasure them!
    massagegiftmom

Answer by massagegiftmom at 1:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2010