Birthday party favors

I am planning my daughters 1st birthday party and having a hard time figuring out what to give in favor bags. There is going to be a age range for 1 to 10 year olds both girls and boys. the theme of the party is ladybugs. What do I get???? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

addiegirl09

Asked by addiegirl09 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• They have those little toys at the doller store. You know the ones with the little balls that you try to get in the holes. The older kids will like them and the little ones will like the noise they make. Also those little clapper things. Thats all that i can think of though. If i think up anything else ill let you know.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• We just did my daughter's 1st birthday in November. Her theme was monkeys. We bought TONS of monkeys from the dollar store for the party. We found some small monkeys for the favors, put them in a favor bag with an activity/coloring book and a box of crayons with some candy in it. Everyone loved them. We also gave each child 2 (a large and a small) monkey from the party decorations so we wouldn't be stuck with 100s of monkeys! LOL!
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 12:13 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I made different party bags for the 3 and under crowd and the over 3 bunch. I put bubbles, stickers, and mini M&Ms in all the bags. Then for the toddlers I found small board books at Dollar Tree. I put something different (can't remember what) in the older kid's bags. You might look at Oriental Trading if you have time to order - I saw some cute caps that would be fine for all ages there.
    Anonymous