Any other mom's understand this...working and baby.

While many mom's get to be SAHMs (and that's great) there are some of us who plan on having DH stay home because we earn more than they do. Any resources or words of encouragement to work through the inner struggle you have with going back to work after baby?

mrs.red08

Asked by mrs.red08 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• I am a SAHM but I have seen things at the store. Like there is a Magazine called Working Mother http://www.workingmother.com

also there r books on the topic, go on amazon and type in working mom or working mother, lots pops up
    Anonymous

• Do what you have to do to make ends meet. I think every mom would love to stay home and take care of their babies all day, but the harsh reality of it is that we all can't. It was really hard going back to work for me, but I had lots of pictures of my baby on my phone. Seeing your baby's face will remind you why you're there. Good luck.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 1:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I have a friend like this. It's hard for them, because he works too, and he basically hands the kids over when she gets home because he has to leave immediately to his job.
    More power to you, because I don't know how I could do it!
    All I can say, is just make the most of the time with your children when you get to be home!
    Anonymous

• Call me a bad mom, but I was thrilled to hand over the colicky baby to the sitter.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:32 AM on Jan. 19, 2010