my baby first steps, nintendo ds, anyone playing this game? we need help

we cannot get the baby to squat down and get back up. My daughter likes the game, my 3 year old really likes it. but, we cannot progress pass the 18 month mark bc we cannot perform this task. anyone done this?

jennypenny3000

Asked by jennypenny3000 at 1:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Do you still have the booklet that came with the game? Have you tried pressing various combinations of buttons? We don't have that game (haven't heard of it, actually), but trial and error is what's worked for us with other games! Maybe the down arrow plus the b button? GL!
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry, I'm clueless. I hope someone is able to help you. Have you tried to google it? May be worth a try.
    Cafe Jenn

Answer by Cafe Jenn at 5:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I dont have this game but here is a answer I found.

What i did is first i moved the bunny thing all the way down then i moved it half way down and i repeated that pattern and i worked.
    Here is the link some stuff looks like just chat crap but they do have some good info for the game....http://www.mybabyvillage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=867
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:40 AM on Jan. 19, 2010