How long until you admit Obama was a mistake?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• HA! You need a life.. Seriously.
    Anonymous

• I never denied it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:51 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Well then we need to admit every president is a mistake. Because yet have I seen a President do excatly what they say they are going to do for us. They are doing there best in the situations at hand.
    Anonymous

• Those true believers of Obama will never admit it. Even when they have to say Heil Obama they won't admit it.
    Anonymous

• Right after everyone admits Bush jr. was a joke. and not a funny one, at that.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Good point, Gothic. I'm glad you agree the Obama is as big a mistake as Bush.
    Anonymous

• I may not agree with some of his decisions, but given the same options today, I'd still vote for him over the other candidate (the only other 1 who had a shot). Sorry-
    delete your answer
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:33 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• We are not through his first term yet. Talk to me in 2012. Too early to judge.
    AngiDas

Answer by AngiDas at 2:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I never denied it. I didn't want him in office since the first moment he opened his mouth.
    I think he's shady, naive, ignorant, and two faced. I never wanted him in office.
    He continues to prove my dislike for him valid everyday that he's in office.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• How long is it going to take you to realize that most of the people that voted him into office feel they chose the best man of the two presented?

It isn't that hard, we just disagree...you think the other guy was better, we did not....When are you going to realize that not everyone feels the way you do?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2010