i am 35 weeks pregnant and i have a head butter!

for the past week now my baby has moved down way down and she doesnt kick me as much any more but she head butts me all the time! i still do feel her move but she head butts all the time! is that normal ? with my son he kicked .but i dont know any one who this has happened too so if this happened to you please tell! orcould all the head butting mean that she is coming early? i am not sure please let me know what you think!

shannonsmom555

Asked by shannonsmom555 at 1:52 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just like every pregnancy is different. Every baby moves differently. No it does not mean baby is coming early.
    Anonymous

• The way baby moves is different in each pregnancy. My first was a puncher and you could literally see my stomach move all of the time. The second was the queen of backflips and squirming. The 3rd was a combo of both leaning towards squirming and flipping.

I don't know of any signs that a baby is coming early aside from labor.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2010