My DH is too big.

This may be an embarrassing question (why I'm asking anon), but my DH is too big down there. He is 8 1/2 inches (that may not be big to some of you women), but when I got my IUD in my doctor measured my uterus and I was only 7 inches, so I know that's probably what he's hitting when we have sex,but it hurts so bad when we have sex and doesn't hurt if he only goes in like half-way. But, he says it doesn't feel good to him at all and he can't get off if he's not in at least 3/4 of the way. We've tried many positions and we have only found 1 that works for the both of us, but he is tired of that position. Is there anything he can take to make him shrink (even though he really doesn't want to do that) or is there anything I can take or do to be able to tolerate him going in deeper? Or something I can do to make my uterus not hurt if he hits it? Help! I don't want bad sex to ruin our marriage!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Health

• There are over 800 kama sutra postions. I'd keep trying to find positions. There are a lot of K.S. sites with pix. I had to break up with a guy bc he was too big. Good luck with this.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:23 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Check out www.sexinfo101.com. They have animated demonstrations of each position. I bet you can find some you haven't tried there.

Basically, all you can do is find comfortable positions. There is no such thing as penis shrinking (or enlarging, for that matter) or vagina lengthening on a permanent basis. If he's tired of the same old position, try to find a new one, and if you can't, spice up foreplay. Just because you have sex in the same position every time doesn't mean that you have to do the same things, if you catch my drift.

You can also make sure that you are VERY aroused before he enters you. That will help, since the vagina becomes more elastic and longer when it's in an aroused state. Don't start before you can't take it any more lol.

Good luck, sweetie, I hope you find something that helps!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I had that problem with my x but he was never vocal about it, that must make you feel bad hearing him say it doesn't feel good to him~! :( Sorry, I don't have any answers for you, just a big ((HUG)) and good luck with the suggestions above! ;)
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 2:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Like the PP said, keep looking for new positions that work. It must be a very difficult situation for you. I dont have the answer but I feel for you!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 3:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2010