think of getting an ipod touch??

I was hoping someone could give me some more information, I know they play music and movies, but what apps do you use? How hard is it to text from or what can you do on sites like fb, myspace or even cm?

mom-2-4boys

Asked by mom-2-4boys at 2:33 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had a touch and loved it. I've since upgraded to an iphone because I got tired of lugged a phone and an ipod all over the place. On both I used mainly facebook, a pinball app, and mail. DH and I aren't much for texting, so we call or email. I have had an easy time with most of the apps, I can even surf and answer stuff on cm with no problem. DH said sometimes he likes a blackberry keyboard a little better for the physical feel but uses the touch one with no problem.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• My husband has an IPhone, but it basically does the same thing as his ITouch used to. He looks at and answers stuff on facebook, obviously not cafemom, and he uses apps to order pizza, he has some games, there are apps for everything! He has one we used a lot at Christmas where you scan a products UPC symbol and it tells you who has the lowest price - that was really cool! Also - a gps app if he ever doesn't know where he's going.

Answer by missanc at 3:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I love my ipod touch and I can do all those things. I think its pretty easy to type on it. They have so many apps for it its amazing. I recommend it!
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 9:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2010