What do you think about this?

I'm pregnant right now and am trying to decide on a name for my lil girl. What do you think about Kaidence Noelle? My other daughters initials are also KN so I thought it would be cute if I could come up with another KN intial for this baby as well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just remember you are going to get a lot of different opions. What you have to think about it is your baby and you have to call her by that name every day. So you need to like it. Not what others think.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 2:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I do like the name lol I was just wondering if it flowed okay coming out of everyone else's mouth...I keep saying it but for some reason its easier for me to hear coming from someone else...I'll make my hubby say it tonight..its sorta like when you're playing the game MadGab and you can hear it better when you're partner says it lol
    Anonymous

• b/c some of the boy names I had picked out (when we were told she was a boy) sounded like they flowed good when I said then but then when I heard other ppl say it I was like What the crap was I thinking lol
    Anonymous