Sick in 2nd trimester WTF!

my nausea is so much worse in the 2 nd trimester and not only in the morning it is all day!!!! Has this happened to you what helped? An dI odnt want to stop taking my prenatals thats out of the ? for me....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ave had it from day 1 and still get it now lol am 35 weeks on wednesday with baby 4
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 2:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• My SIL was like that with all three of her kids. She did have relief till her 3rd trimester. I know she used some things on her arm to wear and with her third she got some med from her Dr.
    Anonymous

• I was sick the entire 9 months with my 4th. Right now I'm 14 weeks with my 5th and my morning sickness is worse now than it was last trimester. The dr can prescribe some meds that might help, so talk to them about it. You can get the Sea Bands at a drugstore, I never used them so I don't know how well they work but they might. I'm so sorry - it sucks!

Answer by missanc at 3:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I'm almost 15 wks pregnant and have been on zofran since the beginning of December. I've been sick since just before 5wks into the pregnancy and it doesn't want to let up. All I can do is take my zofran (anti-nausea that doesn't make me tired) in the morning and I'm (most days) feel great. I have days where my pills don't help but most of the time one zofran helps me for the day. If you do get a prescription for an anti nausea med from your OBGYN then make sure to increase your fiber intake because it will make you constipated.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 4:46 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Also, I did the seaband ting for a month before I could get into my OBGYN & they worked off and on. They hit a pressure point in your wrist that makes you less nauseous. But the problem I ran into was that my pressure point got used to the band being there so it stopped working. It's worth the try though, they're about $10 at your local CVS or Walgreens.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 4:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• hmm never heard of the seabands I might try it thx ladies!
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 3:31 PM on Jan. 19, 2010