Wanna spice up my relationship with my boyfriend...

Any ideas????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Try chocolate on lots of different places. Vaginas do really weird things, try ICE. Sex toys work sometimes depending on the guy. They have a vibrating ring that the guy can put on his finger to use on you. Candles and feeding each other. Sex games are good, this gives you a variety of activites to choose from. Sex dice. blind folding and handcuffs. Watch pornos you get great ideas from there. Try doing it in different places. Hope this helps.
    Anonymous

• play dress up for him. u can go to sites like adam and eve and find outfits..i was a police women corrections officer and a flight attendant. and my dh had no clue but was shocked and he loved it. also toys are fun just make sure u get a size comfortable for u. me and dh like watching adult movies.. but i myself like the " hidden camra" ones.. were a man thinks his wife is cheating he leaves on a bussiness trip and has a vidio camra installed low and behold he sees the mail man delever more then the mail lol..down side not much sound. we also do it outside the house ( dont get caught lol ) we find a spot that looks hidden or on a lonley side road..at the lake, heck even in our driveway lol. we have been together 7 years now and we still have fun. good luck.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• handcuffs

Answer by rkoloms at 9:13 AM on Jan. 19, 2010