How do you know if you have a wart on the face, this thing has a bump and black inside it wont go away?Has anyone had one of these on their cheeks if so how did you get it to go away?

ana1961

Asked by ana1961 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Ive never seen a wart thats black insde. Are you sure its not just a big nasty blackhead?
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 3:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• i know my sister had a few of them removed it sounds like a wort to me hun, but yes they can be on the face, my sis had one on the back of her leg and on her lower lip, they had to be removed by a doc it is an outpatient procedure but i wouldnt worry too much about it talk to you doc!
    ncollins885

Answer by ncollins885 at 3:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Yes I would go have it removed by a dermatologist.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I'd talk to my doctor about it. A lot of wart meds say don't put them on your face. However, the pharmacist said that you can make a paste with a crushed aspirin and put it on a wart to get it to go away. I've also heard that taking Tagamet will make them go away.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Sounds more like a big blackhead. Yucky.
    Anonymous