Did you know that Mcdonald's burgers are made from Earthobait? That's worms!!! EWWW!!

I hardly EVER eat mcdonalds but when I do I eat their snack wraps and everyonce in a while I'll order a burger..NEVER again!! I had no idea that McDonalds put earthobait in their meat until a cook at my nursing home said that he had worked at McDonalds and that was their "secret" ingredient in their burgers! Gag!!

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 3:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's old news. We knew about that a decade or more. They are healthy for you.
    Anonymous

• he was lying. you are really gullible!
    Anonymous

• BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I googled it also anon :35, it's true. Yea, I must be behind on the news then..lol. Ick!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• The only thing I eat from McDonalds is the occasional sausage McMuffin...I don't even wanna know what's in those things~!
    Anonymous

• I think this is a case for Mythbusters!! lol. That would be interesting.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• It's not true and SNOPES.COM is a reliable source. As it states, earthworms are much more expensive than ground beef, it wouldn't even make sense.
    Anonymous

• no they dont
    Anonymous

• You say you googled it and it's true? I'd like to see what article verified this, because it is not at all true. Besides the common sense aspect of it, my friend's mother owns a chain of Mcdonalds and she thinks it's hilarious that people would even believe something so stupid.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Looks like I might have been looking at the wrong thing when I googled it because everyone says otherwise.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 18, 2010